A Short Film My Dad & I Put Together :P

A Short Film My Dad & I Put Together :P

Friday, April 6, 2012

Sad News For Me

Due to a virus on my computer I've lost everything pix/videos/dvd covers/music... so I'm trying to get them back but most likely I'll have to start all over. I took off The Best Of... / Life With Matthew / The 6 Disc Ultimate Set as i no longer have anymore copies (the people who ordered them will still get them and they'll be sent out on 4/7 [tomorrow] as planned) I still have a few more copies of Matt's Horny Halloween and Mr. MisGuided dvds so those will stay for sale.

I hope I can get all my videos back and if I do I'll post the dvds back up to buy but most likely with different covers... and if I cant then I'll have to start from scratch. All videos are still for sale on xtube as well as pixxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment