A Short Film My Dad & I Put Together :P

A Short Film My Dad & I Put Together :P

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Free DVD

As some may know I've been giving a free DVD "Fucked Up: The Complete Story" a short film i did for youtube as a free DVD when you buy any of my other DVDs. I made the short film for my youtube channel but ended up making it 25min and added in a nude scene so no longer able to add it to youtube. So people who've been buying my DVDs this last week will notice I put in the DVD as a bonus weather you wanted it or not you got it lol :) I was gunna wait till sept. to do this and was gunna give it as a bonus to whoever bought "Matt's Horny Halloween" but since the short film is already done I'm just doing it now and just doing it with all DVDs.






No comments:

Post a Comment