A Short Film My Dad & I Put Together :P

A Short Film My Dad & I Put Together :P

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Is It Over???

Alright so xtube has deleted all my videos / pics off their site... thanks to those who kept reporting me for various reasons you got what you wanted. So a majority of my customers/supporters/fans are from xtube which means my sales will be next to nothing without them, however I know some people that visit this blog and buy DVDs are from other sites like Manhub, Surfgay, Tumblr, ect. but as I said the majority are xtube users so I guess I need to figure out if doing this is still worth it and if I should keep going... my new DVDs are close to being finished "The Cum Files Vol.2", "The Best Of... Vol. 2 / Life With Matthew Part 2" so I don't know if I should continue working on them or just release them as is or just scrap them... I was just a few videos short. My site views are already down from lack of xtube so I'll decide this week and it doesn't hurt to hear from others so feel free to comment on here or Facebook, Twitter, or even Xtube as I can still message people on there. 
                                                      Anyways hope everyone has an awesome weekend. :)
                                                                                                                       xoxo  Matt


6 comments:

  1. Xtube - bastards! I hope you continue. You always make my 65-year-old life a little brighter. Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should continue I love your videos and dvd's I watch them all the time. And I wanna thank you for adding that video of you.exercising butt naked. I do that exercise every day. And I lost 5 pounds so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. im only 14 and im so horny when im 18 i will buttfuck u HARD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. us young guys love you Matt, keep jerking off, you are our mentor.

      Delete
  4. Ur hot, thanks for sharing ur dick with us boys. U made us fill more comfrontable showing off our dicks, my younger brothers love u. keep balancing ur balls haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep going i love manhub and when you wear your hat i flip out! I am the 14 year old. When did you figure out when you were gay i figured out last year but i don't want to be gay i want a family and kids and not a dog. I'm in denial. Love your work xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete