A Short Film My Dad & I Put Together :P

A Short Film My Dad & I Put Together :P

Sunday, February 3, 2013

"Matt Anderson: The House Twink" & A Few New Screencaps

Okay so i'm gunna be releasing a DVD titled "Matt Anderson: The House Twink", this will be a DVD of around the house jack-off scenes (Living Room, Backyard, Garage, Kitchen, ect.) gunna make a couple more videos for it and release it probably within the next week. I am still working on "The Best Of Matt Anderson part2 / Life With Matthew 2" & "The Cum Files Vol. 2" they've just been put on hold for a little bit but are almost done, the reason im not putting these new videos on them is cuz i have a certain idea of what i want for the next few videos of "The Cum Files Vol. 2".
So heres some screencaps from the garage video:)




No comments:

Post a Comment